Wednesday 14 November 2012

OOTD: Work outfit


Hi ladies! How's your week so far? So this post is something I don't normally do. I work in an office setting and we are required to wear something casual/"formalish" attire. And the reason why I am not posting my work outfits was mainly because I tend to get lazy dressing up and there's nothing really interesting or special about them. So basically it's not post worthy.

But today I would like to share with you what I wore.

 Because of the daylight saving, it starts to get dark here around 5 pm so it was a struggle to take good pictures, and out of the 6 this is the nicest one and the rest are blurry. I wasn't able to take off my coat because it was too cold. By the way I am wearing a cardigan underneath it.


This is my everyday bag.


Coat- Urban behavior
Top- unknown
Pencil skirt- Ricki's
Pumps- Payless
Bag- unknown
Watch- Fossil
Necklace- Thrifted






Please watch out for my upcoming Christmas giveaway. It will start on December 1, 2012 and will run until December 15, 2012!



2 comments:

  1. This is a very cute outfit and totally wearable. Don't you just hate it that it gets darker now so taking an outfit pics is always a challenge. BTW, I know that you already have been nominated for the Liebster Award but I did include you again on my list. It will be posted tomorrow. Just wanna let you know.

    XO
    Sam
    http://fabulouspetite.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am looking forward to the Liebster nomination. Thanks again for the comment.

      Delete

Thank you for stopping by! Please feel free to leave a comment and follow, it will make my day! I would love to follow back. :)