Sunday 28 October 2012

OOTD: Leopard flats

As you all know I went to Vancouver for 4 days. I was not able to update my blog as I only brought my tablet and there was no way I could upload my photos there.

My overall experience in Vancouver was a mix of everything, I got approved for US tourist visa and had some misfortunes here and there.

Day 1


Canada Place


Hop on Hop off sightseeing trolley tour- Board a delightful San Francisco-style replica trolley and travel to the best spots in Vancouver. Hop off at any one of its 29 featured stops, then hop back on and let the trolley take you to the next attraction.


 Stanley Park-A Canadian National Historic Site, Stanley Park is recognized as one of the great urban parks of the world. Vancouver's oldest, largest, and most popular park is one of the city's main tourist attractions.


Capilano Suspension Bridge- one of the most popular tourist attractions in Vancouver. The bridge stretches 450 feet (137 cm) across and 230 feet (70m).

The Cliffwalk- A heart stopping cliff side journey..Literally!






Vancouver Winter Olympic Torch

Blazer (old)- Gap
White top- H&M
Scarf (old)- Ardene
Colored skinny jeans- Urban Behavior
Leopard Flats- Jessica 
Crossbody bag- Secosana (Philippine brand) 


I will be posting Day 2 tomorrow.

Have a good week ladies!



2 comments:

  1. Very nice post Jen. Lovely pictures and I love your outfit and glad you are back !

    xo
    Sam
    http://fabulouspetite.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! Please feel free to leave a comment and follow, it will make my day! I would love to follow back. :)