Sunday 30 September 2012

My first color blocking

I was really inspired to do this outfit today. Since this is my first color blocking outfit I needed to do a bit of a research on how to create a perfect look. 

I started with color wheel.

 

And googled some images.

 

With this outfit I paired 2 colors (yellow & blue) and counterbalanced it with gold flats and a clutch bag. I was actually debating whether to add a third color but since this is my first I do not want to take the risk- yet. So what do you think of this outfit, did I pass with flying colors? :)



I got this cute clutch bag from a thrift store for only $3!

Without the jacket...


Jacket (old)- Old Navy
Top- Urban Behavior
Jeans- Urban Behavior
Pointed flats (old)- Unknown
Clutch bag- Thrifstore 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by! Please feel free to leave a comment and follow, it will make my day! I would love to follow back. :)